strange problem...

hi

I could not find solution for my problem so i would like to ask someone here:

After i pick a team for a match , i shold have a button to click "ask asisstant " and game should go further . But now i need to submit changes ( i changed nothing in seasons) and also cannot click ask asisstant button ...

any idea ?

hi

I could not find solution for my problem so i would like to ask someone here:

After i pick a team for a match , i should have a button to click "ask assistant " and game should go further . But now i need to submit changes ( i changed nothing in seasons) and also cannot click ask assistant button ...

any idea ?

really no one knows?

Okay your assistant manager is at home screwing your wife ;)

Now i've got my joke out the way... It could be that your assistant manager doesnt have enough information on the opposition players, your assistant manager hasnt been at the club long enough to comment on what to say to your players, or you simply dont have an assistant manager.

• Administrators

Have you got the 10.1 patch installed? Is the button always greyed out, or does it only become greyed out after you make the changes?

If it's always greyed out, it's just the assistant has no particular advice for the game.

Its not the assistant I am having the problem with, when I press the space bar to progress after picking my team I get to the bit with the opposition instructions, at the point on the other teams I hit the space bar to progress and give my team talk and then again and it goes to pitch view and the game starts.

With this particular manager, I get as far as the opposition instructions and then the space bar does nothing and I have to use the buttons along the top to select team talk. Once I have done that I have to press "confirm changes" even though I have made no tactical changes. I then manually have to select the TV View tab and press play in the corner.

This only applies for one manager out of a number I am using. The game was started without any patches but I am currently patched up to date.

It is certainly not a game stoper but it is a little annoying.

Archived