Do players ever seal dribble?

So you have seen it once? I can't ever remember seeing it, sorry, but I somehow can't see SI having implemented this. Streakers happen more often in football, as do floodlight failures and players having heart attacks on the pitch. These features are not included in FM either.

So you have seen it once? I can't ever remember seeing it, sorry, but I somehow can't see SI having implemented this. Streakers happen more often in football, as do floodlight failures and players having heart attacks on the pitch. These features are not included in FM either.

Imagine the uproar on the forums if someones 23yr old 190CA wonderkid striker, playing his 50th game of the season, scoring goal number 57, suddenly died of a heart attack.

I told a friend at school that Saviola died on my 99/00 save. Food poisoning.

Floodlight failures according to the guys that did the commentary pack, do happen :thup: But there is a very VERY rare chance of them happening Bit of useless info for you :D

He's not the only player to have done it. Nani did it against Arsenal a couple of seasons ago.

Theres no point in adding it though, it adds nothing to the game other than the chance of getting your players face kicked in for being a show off. Players don't like it, look up any video of this Kerlon chap and you'll see him getting kicked all over the place. Sure he can head the ball a few times but he does nothing with it.

He's not the only player to have done it. Nani did it against Arsenal a couple of seasons ago.

Theres no point in adding it though, it adds nothing to the game other than the chance of getting your players face kicked in for being a show off. Players don't like it, look up any video of this Kerlon chap and you'll see him getting kicked all over the place. Sure he can head the ball a few times but he does nothing with it.

Yeah that's because players don't like to be shown up as talentless hacks, Maradona in his prime us have his legs regularly black from bruises after a match because of this effect. It has improved slowly over the last 20 years, but not nowhere near enough, especially seing as Kerlon himself was once booked in a Brazilian league match for using his skills to "provoke a foul", which as far as I can remember nearly broke a leg.

I saw this video of some Brazilian dude dribbling the ball on his head down the pitch. Do players in FM ever do this? I've never seen it and I don't think many would try since they'd probably get kicked in the head.

Simple answer Puevlo and thats no there is no such animation in FM 10.:D

I hope that is sarcastic as I don't think he is.... he's been one of the biggest flops from Brazil for a long time.

It's incorrect anyway. Kerlon signed for Internazionale in the summer (quite a strange signing) and has been loaned out to Ajax this season. United were link with the kid a good few years ago when he was a teenager and one of Brazil's biggest talents, but his potential has quickly faded.

I saw this video of some Brazilian dude dribbling the ball on his head down the pitch. Do players in FM ever do this? I've never seen it and I don't think many would try since they'd probably get kicked in the head.

Yeah that would have been Kerlon who is pretty poor. He is in FM and is injuried quite often (his knees are crap).

Did you see the video of him getting an elbow in the head while doing the seal dribble?

Dyego Coelho got a 120 day ban which was reduced to 5 games

Archived