is there any point?

is there any point of me doing a long term season with a team . since there are still patches going to come out (:mad::mad:) and for my to download the patches and use them in a save game i have to do a new season ffs . what would you recommend me to wait for so long sigh till all the patches are done , or continue my game.?

It is really up to you, it depends if you are using a custom database or are not really bothered about having the most realistic teams (IMO things change so quickly in the game I dont think it matters if I have the latest DB or not).

I mostly play custom DB so Ive got a long term save going now, I expect to carry on playing it until FM 11 comes out if I dont get bored. If I do I will start a save with another team on that or another custom database.

i would go ahead and play all you can before the patches, as in my opinion, its so much better noticing the changes as you continue along post-patch. i have found that in some earlier versions, that a tactic you might use before any patches come out, might not stand you as good after you install a patch...which i think makes the game more enjoyable because you have to think up of another way to make your team victorious

Archived