Team Reports

Im Crawley Town FC and I listened to my assistant manager and signed Robbie Wilmott for 6k because my assistant said that position was the weakest. I continued to upgrade my weakest positions according to my assistant. Next thing you know my assistant thinks he's the weakest. I start of with 10k spend 6k on him and now he's my worst player. Is this a joke?

Whats your assistant managers Judging Player Ability attribute like?

It's likely that he's not particularly good at it, so any advice he gives has to be taken with a pinch of salt - it's still vaguely useful to see what assistant managers say on the team reports, but personally I'd never just take my assistant managers word for it when it comes to recommending players to sign.

Whats your assistant managers Judging Player Ability attribute like?

It's likely that he's not particularly good at it, so any advice he gives has to be taken with a pinch of salt - it's still vaguely useful to see what assistant managers say on the team reports, but personally I'd never just take my assistant managers word for it when it comes to recommending players to sign.

Don't want to sack him were low on cash and it will cost me compensation. He's a very poor assistant manager its my first season so i'll just have to pray he doesn't cost me more

DON'T listen to assistant managers, coaches and most scouts either.

SI have added a hidden attribute - not even viewable on the editor or fmrte - that says they are all morons.

Your nan would do a better job at judging a player's ability.

Archived