Which leagues will be included?

Before I continue, yes I did search for this question, and yes I did type PSP as part of the search, and no I didn’t find the answer, so I'm doing a wild crazy thing and starting a new thread to ask this question. Ok phew that's that out of the way! Anyway…

Can anyone tell me exactly what leagues will be included? I have read there will be 19 leagues from England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, Germany & Holland but which leagues will there be from each? I could guess but would like to know for sure. Thanks! And I can't wait to get this game!

Before I continue, yes I did search for this question, and yes I did type PSP as part of the search, and no I didn’t find the answer, so I'm doing a wild crazy thing and starting a new thread to ask this question. Ok phew that's that out of the way! Anyway…

Can anyone tell me exactly what leagues will be included? I have read there will be 19 leagues from England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, Germany & Holland but which leagues will there be from each? I could guess but would like to know for sure. Thanks! And I can't wait to get this game!

There are in fact 7 playable countries and a total of 19 playable divisions.

Here is the list hope this helps

* England -

Premiership, Championship, League One, League Two, Conference National

France - League One, League Two

Germany - Bundesliga 1, Bundesliga 2

Holland - First Division, Second Division

Italy - Serie A, Serie B

Scotland -

PremierLeague, First Division, Second Division, Third Division

Spain - Primera División, Segunda División

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LeedsUnitedFan2:

I'm a little disappionted at the depth there, I would have liked to see Serie C and the French National at least. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

League may expand further down their respective pyramids in future versions, however the important thing imho for this version was to ensure its as realistic and playable as possible.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LeedsUnitedFan2:

I'm a little disappionted at the depth there, I would have liked to see Serie C and the French National at least. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wouldnt.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bbuullddoogg:

And will there be the option to only play certain leagues? Or will all leagues always play in full and you'll have the chance to move from say an English team to an Italian team? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As LeedsUnitedFan2 has noted I think you can only play 1 active league and can not move between countries. However players from the other leagues are available for transfer and I think there is some simulation of them.

Archived