Peter Crouch, DC :)

I'm 2016 and have just had a match against a newly promoted Spurs. They went down for a couple of seasons and during their time in the CC they have retrained Crouchy to play as a DC, he now starts at 35 in the EPL.:D

I'm 2016 and have just had a match against a newly promoted Spurs. They went down for a couple of seasons and during their time in the CC they have retrained Crouchy to play as a DC, he now starts at 35 in the EPL.:D

On my spurs save I recently played Bradford in the F.A cup with a 38 year old Peter Crouch playing in midfield.

Hmmmm, there is a bug someone has spotted where if you train a striker up to be a defender, and keep him on training that suits a striker, his attacking attributes will massively increase. It is a cheat of sorts.

I can't remember the thread, but a mod,SI staff member said it doesn't matter if you don't use it, it would only be a problem if the AI did so.

So here is the beginning of it - Crouch being converted to a defender.

Hmmmm, there is a bug someone has spotted where if you train a striker up to be a defender, and keep him on training that suits a striker, his attacking attributes will massively increase. It is a cheat of sorts.

I can't remember the thread, but a mod,SI staff member said it doesn't matter if you don't use it, it would only be a problem if the AI did so.

So here is the beginning of it - Crouch being converted to a defender.

I remember that thread, I dont think it would make too much difference to a 35 year old. I could only see it becoming a problem if they started doing it to 17/18 year olds.

Archived