FM09 Slow

If its on for more than 20 minutes I have to double click for everything. I go to tactics and it takes me to a random player. I try to do a teamtalk and the it takes me to team settings etc. I can't make friendlies because everytime the box comes up saying "Are you sure you wish to create a friendly with ....?" the box just disappears before I can click yes. I can't do tactics or training after I have to start double clicking because it will take me to a random screen.

Any help?

you could try playing it in windowed mode. can't remember exactly how but if you scout around the forums or google "play fm in windowed mode" you should be able to find something.

To play in windowed mode you can select this from preferences on in game but if this is greyed out then do this:-

Right click on the fm icon on your desktop (if you havent got an icon then go to program files\football manager2010 and right click on the fm icon and select create shortcut and put this on your desktop) and select properties.

Click on the short cut and find the target box and add -windowed -small_screen so that it look like this.

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Click on apply.

Archived