I really need help PLEASE !!!!!

Ok

I signed this player on loan and he managed to score 22 goals for me , I only have got him for a season .

Now his loan peroid is very nearly finished and I want to sign him . I have got a deal with MADRID where I can sign him for 10m

But at the moment I dont have that much transfer budjet . So I decided to offer them 2m now and 10m over 12 months and they acepted.

But then I get a message saying

Transfer delayed due to lack of money

I have got an 18m balance but only 2m budjet and that is why i wanted to pay the over 12 months but still go this message

What can I do

!!!!!!1

What I dont undertsand is

If I said Over 12 months I will pay them 10m and only have 2m as my budjet then why does it not let me do the transfer

All I want to do is give them 2m now and 10m over 12 months because at the moment I dont have the money but will have it soon because my budjets are reset , it is stupid

Remember that a portion of your installment payments get taken out of the transter budget now and the rest over time. In this case the board are seeing a £7m drop in transfer budget, with the other £5m coming out of next years budget. Seing as this leaves you with -£5m of a budget if the transfer goes through the board will not sanction this. It is realistic.

Your options are 1) ask the board for extra transfer funds, they may give you the £5m (don't press ultimatum button, as AI read this as "Please sack me, or I'll kill myself"),or

2) adjust your wage budget down by about £100k to £120k a week (rough figure based on my Wolfsburg finances so don't take as gospel)

You could do a little cheat like I do only on the seasons were I mess around and don't take seriously. Create new user and select there team. Offer from your main club £0 and accept on the other, then just retire from the club you signed the player from when the deals done.

Archived