Corner to me...

"OK we're not gonna score here, next highlight please."

Does anyone else never score from corners? I've played about 10 seasons with different clubs yet I'm sure I've yet to make double figures for goals from my corners.

As soon as the cross from my winger hits the fullback and goes out for the corner (which happens WAAAAAAAAAYYY too much) I just switch off, expecting and getting nothing.

I've scored a couple in 2 and a bit seasons, no where near as many as 09, the fixed the corner bug, but I think they went to far. Villa IRL this season have scored from 10, so the so called corner bug was actually pretty much right with the amount of goals it was just who was scoring them was the problem.

I find the oppo keeper collects them without much of a challenge, he just runs past a player I put on him. Thats if they clear the near post. I put a player on near post flick on for a while, even though he's miles off to the side at an impossible angle I found he went for goal nine times out of ten instead of actually flicking the ball on.

I've scored a few but generally find I leak goals from set-pieces at about a billion times the rate chelsea are at the moment which adds to my pain.

"OK we're not gonna score here, next highlight please."

Does anyone else never score from corners? I've played about 10 seasons with different clubs yet I'm sure I've yet to make double figures for goals from my corners.

As soon as the cross from my winger hits the fullback and goes out for the corner (which happens WAAAAAAAAAYYY too much) I just switch off, expecting and getting nothing.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=164547

See post 27 and you'll score in double figures. ;)

I have tried that for a fair few games now (roughly 6-8) and I havent had any luck with it yet.

Well depend on how good are your players. I play with Man Utd. And Vidic scored in the first season 10 and in the second 14 goals in all competitions. So it depends on your playersaerial ability.

I didn't say you'll score from every corner. But you'll score in double figures. I scored in my first two seasons as Man Utd about 20 goals from corners in all competitions.

Good luck.

Only one should be attacking far post. And btw. Vidic has 19 for those 3 attributes.

Yeah I only have one attacking far post but I dont always have the same CB in the same position so it varies.

Edit: I just scored and it was my AMR going to the back post which he shouldnt be.

To be honest the corner set up is all about beating the system (ME) getting a right formula that does not seem realistic IRL but what works in the game. First two seasons same as you from corners- could just not score. Went to training and tactics forum and went to a corners thread and a few people swore by a a particular set up. I tried it at the end of my second season and by the end of my third season I was deadly from corners, with Pique from CB scoring 21 golas in 41 games! The previous season he scored 1 goal. Its all about getting a set up that beats the ME- the one that I got from the T&T forum would not work IRL but 'it just works' in the game and i would say I'm getting around 20 goals at least from corners per season- but I have only played one season with the tactic so now I bet next season i can't score from corners! :)

To be honest the corner set up is all about beating the system (ME) getting a right formula that does not seem realistic IRL but what works in the game. First two seasons same as you from corners- could just not score. Went to training and tactics forum and went to a corners thread and a few people swore by a a particular set up. I tried it at the end of my second season and by the end of my third season I was deadly from corners, with Pique from CB scoring 21 golas in 41 games! The previous season he scored 1 goal. Its all about getting a set up that beats the ME- the one that I got from the T&T forum would not work IRL but 'it just works' in the game and i would say I'm getting around 20 goals at least from corners per season- but I have only played one season with the tactic so now I bet next season i can't score from corners! :)

Spot on my mate. :)

Archived