Unlockable Question - Can you have unlockables turned off?

I have heard about "Unlockables" on the PSP version, where if you acheive certain things you unlock certain features, i.e. Sugar Daddy.

The above does not really appeal to me, in that I regard it as cheating and unrealistic.

Therefore is there a way you can make these unlockables turned off and never use them?

Many thanks

I have heard about "Unlockables" on the PSP version, where if you acheive certain things you unlock certain features, i.e. Sugar Daddy.

The above does not really appeal to me, in that I regard it as cheating and unrealistic.

Therefore is there a way you can make these unlockables turned off and never use them?

Many thanks

• SI Staff

Whenever something is 'unlocked' you get the option to use it or not in your game (so if you percieve it as unrealistic then decline the option) - everything is presented in a 'game context' so it feels realistic when playing.

When starting a new game it uses the preferences settings so you can use or ignore each as you prefer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lil laverty 69:

how does this work do u bid after u use the cheat or before </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Each unlockable is either active or not (as shown on preferences) - most can only be enabled or disabled once in a game (ie. when unlocked or at the start of a new game).

Archived