FC Barcelona Juniors Lujan (Youth Academy)

This academy is something like ASPIRE in Qatar, a youth academy for youngsters up to 17 years old. Since the academy addressed below is not in the game I tried duplicating ASPIRE (with the Editor) and changing only the basics, like name and year founded, but I wasn’t able to copy the exact format. When I go into the game it appears like a regular team with a Reserve and Youth team. I even tried making it a “C club” of Barcelona but the age limit (19-20) of this created team does not match that in reality the academy holds youngsters up to 17 years old.

Now my question is, is there a way to create this academy? Is it me or the editor that won’t let me do it?

If I am not able to create it would be great if the HR of Spain or Argentina could create it for the upcoming patch. I mean I don’t think it’s that complicated to create a simple youth academy. I’ve already done enough research to complete most of the information needed so if you guys are willing to do it then I will post all the information I have.

I’m not trying to be a pain in the a** but it improves the game and makes it more realistic, not only for the argentine league but for all the other leagues, because as you know argentine players are all over the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FC BARCELONA JUNIORS LUJAN

FC Barcelona Juniors Lujan is a youth academy (ages 11-17) in Argentina created by Barcelona in 2007. Barcelona, through the academy, seeks to implant a comprehensive youth training model of high performance that is working in La Masia, but conditioned to a different setting. Barcelona has a permanent representative office in Argentina and established a partnership agreement with Club Atlético Luján, a civil association in Buenos Aires, that since February 2007 is called FC Barcelona Juniors Luján, competing in the local league and is associated with the Argentine Football Association (AFA) through its Federal Council.

Sports and Education Together

However, this is more than just a sports project. FC Barcelona is seeking to export a system which not only trains young people as footballers but also lets them develop as people and get an education. The project’s priorities include preventing the rootlessness many young people suffer from when they have to travel far from their familiar surroundings at an early age.

That means that in addition to their football training the young players also need to perform well academically if they want to stay in the programme. The young people at the club go to a top local school every day and receive extra academic support to adapt to their new environment. This is one of the points on which the project places special emphasis.

The professional educators and trainers who work with the young people teach them the values of solidarity, respect, democracy, peace, non-violence and individual and collective freedoms.

Source: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/futbol/futbol_base/especials/fcb_argentina/fcb_argentina.html

Mmm not really because this team what it does is train players the way they do it with the youth academy in Barcelona (La Masia) and then loan them only to argentinean clubs for free but with a "Future sell" clause of 40% for Barcelona. IF they turn 18 and the player is still there, then he leaves the academy, either to play at another team or whatever.

Every year Barcelona picks 10 players and takes them to La Masia to check the improvement of the players. If there is one that stands out they might try to sign him for their youth team. But that's only if the players is outarageously good.

The goal is to train players the way they do it in Barcelona but for the argentinean league, unless there is a new Messi that they won't regret taking.

Archived