A Salary Suggestion

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by creature_from_ottawa:

it would help LLM managers,wouldnt it

I mean,by chance if they just go into debt.And it is cosmetic btw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which LLM managers can afford to be giving wages back? If it was me, I'd be worried about no.1. The club can sort themselves out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

you used to be able to do this in total club manager which means it is a bad idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif I beleive you can make substitutions in TCM too, does that make it a bad idea?

I dont think this would be that beneficial really. Dont think it would add much.

Have the managers of Luton, Bournemouth or Rotherham given any of their money to their club? (I'm half expecting some smart git to say they have)

The reality is, if worse comes to the worse, the manager will jump ship and find a more secure job then give up some of his own money to try and help stabalise a sinking ship.

While I don't think haggling the offer down is realistic. I do think a good way of giving us more control would be for the board to come to you saying they want to offer a new contract and then it's up to you to try bleed them dry or indicate you're happy to continue on your current salary or somewhere in between.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by creature_from_ottawa:

And it is cosmetic btw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not. Wages and contract length play a factor when determining compensation when you move clubs, and also how much it would cost your current board to sack you.

Archived