Chelsea Vs Everton live!

Yeh goon I know mate. But seriously how often does RL look like this compared to FM

well true happens in fm way too much but still we can relate to real live games....was playing a network game with my mate. Cech scores too many own goals he said its a bug...yet look at real life lol how many mistake has he made.

After the game, Carlo Ancelotti went in front of the cameras:

'I demand a refund. I can't believe the stupid goals we conceded, it should never happen. There must be a bug. I am going to complain and complain and complain about this until something is done.'

'Also, we have been in fantastic form, hardly conceding a goal at home, then we concede three against Everton! It's just not realistic, Everton have been rubbish this season, this should never happen in real-life. It may even stop us winning the title now.'

'I am seriously thinking of boycotting the game after this, I'm sick of all the bugs'.

'I demand a refund. I can't believe the stupid goals we conceded, it should never happen. There must be a bug. I am going to complain and complain and complain about this until something is done.'

'Also, we have been in fantastic form, hardly conceding a goal at home, then we concede three against Everton! It's just not realistic, Everton have been rubbish this season, this should never happen in real-life. It may even stop us winning the title now.'

'I am seriously thinking of boycotting the game after this, I'm sick of all the bugs'.

lol good one

classic lol!!

Watford v Derby aswell today. Watford on good form having comfortably beaten one of the best teams in the league proceed to lose 1-0 at home to a team that haven't won away all season, with Chris Porter's first goal of the season being the difference. If that happened in FM people would be up in arms.

After this and the Man Utd result I'm now inclined to believe that FM10 is even more realistic than real life football! :thup::D

Next weeks euromillions lottery numbers - I'm sure he wouldn't mind the 'spoiler' then.

Also, Stoke V Wigan will today show you the long shots bug exists very much in real life as well lol. Pulis is so furious, he's just assualted James Beattie whilst naked again.

Archived