Has Anyone else gone back to FM2009?

As the thread suggests just wondering whether anyone else has gone back?

Don't get me wrong FM2010 is a better game and I am missing various elements (particularly the sideline cam and touchline changes) however the constant crashing and more particularly the player history bug are too frustrating. I am hoping the next patch will solve these problems completely (I know SI will be working hard on them) but until then I don't want to wear down my liking of the game.

For me personally FM2010 is such an improvement over 09 that I just can't go back! And yes I do have the ocassional crash dump as well. But with frequent saving I am able to look past that and can hold out till the patch!:thup:

i think fm10 is inferior in terms of playability and realism

i just played wolves and i was on a winning streak, they were passing the ball like man united

why does the ai suddenly decide u will lose and whatever u do (going all out attack as arsenal provided no chances in 15 minutes at the end? what a terrible and unrealistic notion)

i find this happens all the time on fm10 and i feel that previous fms are superior

This isn't General Discussion for FM10. This is Football Manager General Discussion. FM08 still gets discussed a lot on here. Don't be so selfish. :p

If you think they're irrelevant, then don't click on the link. Simples.

:thup:

Certainly better than a lot of the non-dicussions around here recently. :D

This isn't General Discussion for FM10. This is Football Manager General Discussion. FM08 still gets discussed a lot on here. Don't be so selfish. :p

If you think they're irrelevant, then don't click on the link. Simples.

I'm only being difficult.

I'm just really bored of the daily 'who's gone back to FM09 thinly veiled bandwagon threads' :p

To be honest, I only stay with FM2010 because of the league editor feature (Since I play as a LLM).

I have many "out of memory" errors when playing FM2010 which is really annoying (Even if that doesn't crash the game when I click "ignore").

Archived