Turning chances into Clear cut chances

In the last three games I have achieved the following stats

Game 1

Shots 15 On Target 2 Off Target 12 Blocked 1 Long Shots 2 Clear Cut Chances 0 Goals 0

Game 2

Shots 18 On Target 8 Off Target 6 Blocked 4 Long Shots 2 Clear Cut Chances 1 Goals 0

Game 3

Shots 12 On Target 1 Off Target 9 Blocked 2 Long Shots 2 Clear Cut Chances 0 Goals 0

So I am getting in the box, creating shots from close in but they are not clear cut so how do I turn a half chance into a clear cut chance amd hopefully a goal.

In the last three games I have achieved the following stats

Game 1

Shots 15 On Target 2 Off Target 12 Blocked 1 Long Shots 2 Clear Cut Chances 0 Goals 0

Game 2

Shots 18 On Target 8 Off Target 6 Blocked 4 Long Shots 2 Clear Cut Chances 1 Goals 0

Game 3

Shots 12 On Target 1 Off Target 9 Blocked 2 Long Shots 2 Clear Cut Chances 0 Goals 0

So I am getting in the box, creating shots from close in but they are not clear cut so how do I turn a half chance into a clear cut chance amd hopefully a goal.

You could try playing short passing and taking your players off long shots, that should mean you work the ball into the box more and therefore creating more clear cut chances.

But the stats show they are not taking long shots

maybe they are taking potshots from the edge of the box that are still pretty long but not long enough for the game to count as such. Try using the analysis screen to see why they are a) putting almost all shots in games 1 & 3 off target and b) losing the ball before they can create proper chances.

also try watching some of the matches in greater detail.

maybe they are taking potshots from the edge of the box that are still pretty long but not long enough for the game to count as such. Try using the analysis screen to see why they are a) putting almost all shots in games 1 & 3 off target and b) losing the ball before they can create proper chances.

also try watching some of the matches in greater detail.

I am watching them in detail and using analysis shows that there is no overall pattern. The shots seem to range from inside the six yard box to the edge of the area but they never seem to be clear cut. Just seems to be one of those things as in the next game had 1 clear cut chance but scored three goals

Archived