Just how old can you get?

I read the thread wrong, I read it as how old can you eat.

I would, however like to say that I would love to see a feature in game where you get to old age and if you make decisions that are a little weird the media pick up on this and say because you are getting old you might be losing it and put more pressure on you.

I would also like to see an option where you can recommend the next manager at a club if you have been there for that long you are a part of the furniture before you retire.

To this end, an option to create a staff member/son/heir/whatever when it comes close to retirement age for you to take control of when you retire would be nice also, rather than having to set up a brand new manager with no history, it would be nice to see your guy in the game for 5 years or so already at your club in some capacity.

Not many people get this far in game though, 50 odd years for some people. So I don't think it would be worth it.

it would be a nice touch but im not so sure as IM the manager i dont want to be my son/heir etc.

Indeed, I was just saying some sort of dynasty would be nice, rather than going ad infinitum. However as I said not many people would even get as far to actually retire their guy so it would probably be pointless.

I read the thread wrong, I read it as how old can you eat.

I would, however like to say that I would love to see a feature in game where you get to old age and if you make decisions that are a little weird the media pick up on this and say because you are getting old you might be losing it and put more pressure on you.

I would also like to see an option where you can recommend the next manager at a club if you have been there for that long you are a part of the furniture before you retire.

To this end, an option to create a staff member/son/heir/whatever when it comes close to retirement age for you to take control of when you retire would be nice also, rather than having to set up a brand new manager with no history, it would be nice to see your guy in the game for 5 years or so already at your club in some capacity.

Not many people get this far in game though, 50 odd years for some people. So I don't think it would be worth it.

If you have a heir to be Manager and recommend him, you could control him!

You can keep going forever (or until your computer lets you), but your age does get stuck at some point (not sure on the figure).

Well, what determines whether you can go on forever? Is the amount of space left in your hard drive a determining factor or the total amount of RAM? Is it possible to play for 1000 seasons with a 2 TB hard drive?

Archived