Second Season Squad Numbers?

I ami the second season of my Man City save and ive noticed something strange. Certain payers in other teams do not have a st squad number for the season. Ive seen players change number from game to game and even players with no number at all? This must be sorted as this wold never happen in the real premier league. Newly promoted Peterborough are the worst culprits with many forst team players having no number at all.

Anyone noticed this on their games?

I ami the second season of my Man City save and ive noticed something strange. Certain payers in other teams do not have a st squad number for the season. Ive seen players change number from game to game and even players with no number at all? This must be sorted as this wold never happen in the real premier league. Newly promoted Peterborough are the worst culprits with many forst team players having no number at all.

Anyone noticed this on their games?

New rules for next season. Only 25 players can be registered (nos. 1-25). Players under 21 don't need to be registered. So when they play they get assigned numbers and these can be different each game I believe. So actually in the "real premier league" this could happen.

well thats news to me. Seems abit pointless but fair enough my bad lol

Its being introduced along with some home grown rules. At the start of your second season it will have asked you to sumit the squad for the season and can then only be altered in the Jan window. In the 25 there are spaces reserved for the home grown players.

New rules for next season. Only 25 players can be registered (nos. 1-25). Players under 21 don't need to be registered. So when they play they get assigned numbers and these can be different each game I believe. So actually in the "real premier league" this could happen.

well not quite i believe the new rules state only 25 players can be registerd nothing is written about only using number 1-25 and players who arent registerd in real life wont just be assigned a random number each game they would have a set number as this would cost the club a fortune in new shirts for each game

well not quite i believe the new rules state only 25 players can be registerd nothing is written about only using number 1-25 and players who arent registerd in real life wont just be assigned a random number each game they would have a set number as this would cost the club a fortune in new shirts for each game

I know. I was just explaining how SI have done it and why. Sorry if it didn't msake much sense, am knackered. On a side note I can't imagine a Premiership club wash their kits too many times.

The OP is spot on. It's not your bad at all. This has been implemented awfully by si. There's no way the league will adopt this system. It will be like the champions league registration where everyone gets a number but you just register 25. It badly needs fixing as younger players lose a lot of identity as they don't get a number.

its so badly done by fm. Playing peterborough in second season now, they have 4 players with no number in the game so on the 2d pitch their representative dots are all '-1's. Looks shocking

never had -1's are you using an edited database as this was a known issue?

Archived