Is there a better way to win the Champions League?

Nice, I am sure there is better ways like;

- Goalkeeper scores an overhead kick from a corner in the 91st minute to make it 1-0

- Scoring the winning goal, which from the goalkeeper the ball didn't touch the ground and basically keepy uppies all the way down the pitch finished off with a 25 yard volley which rockets in the top corner :p

But of course ;) Yours is still pretty impressive.

Always good when that happens, I once had a situation with Liverpool where I had to face Man U three times in the last 3 games of the season, final game of the season where a point would guarantee my title at Old Trafford, won 3-0 FA cup final won 1-0 and the CL final which I won 4-0.

I was happy at this point because those 3 opportunities were the last 3 opportunities for the mancs to get into Europe next season as they had a poor year and finished like 9th in the league.

Well done. It could be better either at your or their ground but other then that... snatching it from them at the death would be similarly good in a different way, especially if its a legend doing it, but nothing clearly better.

Always good when that happens, I once had a situation with Liverpool where I had to face Man U three times in the last 3 games of the season, final game of the season where a point would guarantee my title at Old Trafford, won 3-0 FA cup final won 1-0 and the CL final which I won 4-0.

I was happy at this point because those 3 opportunities were the last 3 opportunities for the mancs to get into Europe next season as they had a poor year and finished like 9th in the league.

I played madrid 4 times in the last 3. Won the league with a 1-1 draw at the nou camp and then lost the spanish cup 1-0 which doesn't really mean much after winning the league and champions league 3 years running

I achieved something similar against Barcelona, but only in quarter finals :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/284e43.png

But I'd rather that it was a draw or a small defeat because my results started to deteriorate after that point. I'm convinced that my players started to think that they were invincible :D Until that match I won 20 home games in a row and in the next 7 games I lost 4 and out of those 7, 3 were at home and I lost 2.

I achieved something similar against Barcelona, but only in quarter finals :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/284e43.png

But I'd rather that it was a draw or a small defeat because my results started to deteriorate after that point. I'm convinced that my players started to think that they were invincible :D Until that match I won 20 home games in a row and in the next 7 games I lost 4 and out of those 7, 3 were at home and I lost 2.

Are you aware you have an ogre on your team sir?

Nice, I am sure there is better ways like;

- Goalkeeper scores an overhead kick from a corner in the 91st minute to make it 1-0

- Scoring the winning goal, which from the goalkeeper the ball didn't touch the ground and basically keepy uppies all the way down the pitch finished off with a 25 yard volley which rockets in the top corner :p

But of course ;) Yours is still pretty impressive.

- Cristiano Ronaldo 94th minute own goal would be perfect I think. :D

how the hell did gignac end up in scunthorpe?

congrats tho, you giant killer

I honestly don't know why he came. I had barely stayed in the premiership on my third season, yet for some reason he decided to come from Toulouse and managed to fire me to third in the premiership :D.

21Andr-PierreGignac.png

Archived