Guess what is strange about this screeny

Indeed, must be a case of global warming because 20 degrees on 10th December looks like a VERY warm shower to me!

Anyone else noticed some strange weather patterns?

God, I would have taken that result a few weeks back IRL. :(

I would also take 20 degrees celcius right now! lol

Which year is this? Maybe is 2030 and SI has includet clime changes in coding this game:)

Seriously, SI should look at this because it is not the first time this has been reported. I've seen people reported bisare things like this in previous releases.

I agree, there is way too much rain in the game. Even for Britain. The temperature is strange too but the showers and downpours really bug me because they effect the game. You are better off never playing short passes.

Another strange thing about this that no one has pickedu up on is that E Cantona is the manager of Arsenal LOL

Hehe, it is my alter ego in game and has always been. Uploaded a picture of him and set his birthdate accordingly. Taking control of Arsenal with him is indeed funny :p

By the way, Zinedine Zidane is my shooting coach and controls the reserves :D

It is actually, posted a link to the temps of last two decades. It is way too high. The record is from 1997 (59 or 15.2 Celsius). This is a good 33% higher.

See I have obviously been gone too long to remember how damn cold it gets over there...lol

It's cold (for us) here right now - 59 but it's supposed to be 73 tomorrow & 79 on Sunday :cool:

In my eyes its not such a big deal so wouldn't call it a bug or gamebreaking in any way. Unless temperature has some sort of influence on match day performance.

My main point for starting this thread has not been to complain but more to share this warm rainy day with you all :)

Archived