2 games in 2 days

Now it aint a lie. Im sitting top of CCL2 close to winning it, i have my only two goalkeepers (bar my 15 year old dodgey youth keeper) and one of my strikers injured. Not only that but i now have 2 Games in as many days. This is simply rediculous. Also to state as you can see its my own created club but other than that the database is the default one, just a simple team swap.

ffsee.jpg

Sorry but i dont have a Chelsea sized squad. I need to give my players a small break if this was IRL do you think any team in the world would accept this.

I play as Spurs have just seen the same in my fixtures list.

Not complaining though..... it's fixtures.... and I've noticed that Manchester United are all nicely spread out ;)

Luckily a 0-0 draw on the game on the 9th won me the league. But still upset that this happens to a team challenging for the title in the run into the end of the season. Even Rangers didnt have 2 games in 2 day IRL on their Manchester run and they complained about a fixture pileup/

Inernational call ups? May be a bit far fetched in CCL2 but you never know.

I have 2 internationals. One of them is the first team keeper currently injured, and the other is a right winger, Trinidad and Tabago and Faroe Island respectivly so not world beating internationals.

Meh, I've had 8 games in 10 days before. 1 of those being the CL Final, 1 a Cup final, and 6 league games. I have no sympathy :D

Theres the differance, i bet your at the top of club football to be in the CL as a result you can afford a big squad. I have a first team and a sub of CB, GK(injured) and ST.

I have 2 internationals. One of them is the first team keeper currently injured, and the other is a right winger, Trinidad and Tabago and Faroe Island respectivly so not world beating internationals.

Theres the differance, i bet your at the top of club football to be in the CL as a result you can afford a big squad. I have a first team and a sub of CB, GK(injured) and ST.

You're right, I had a big squad. But I only have about 5 or 6 players who are outstanding, the rest of my team is on even keel. And thus, all the star players got the "RST" sign, and I started underperforming in matches. What you have is very unfortunate, with injuries. The fixture list has been a problem since FM06, where by the game moves rescheduled fixtures towards the end of the season, rather than to any other suitable time slot.

Chances are it was with his side in the Northen Ireland Premier Division.

This is correct.

Now it aint a lie. Im sitting top of CCL2 close to winning it, i have my only two goalkeepers (bar my 15 year old dodgey youth keeper) and one of my strikers injured. Not only that but i now have 2 Games in as many days. This is simply rediculous. Also to state as you can see its my own created club but other than that the database is the default one, just a simple team swap.

ffsee.jpg

Sorry but i dont have a Chelsea sized squad. I need to give my players a small break if this was IRL do you think any team in the world would accept this.

Who is whoreface gemma?;)

Archived