proof the ai cheats

Did you tweak your tactics at all to accommodate the fact your best player and captain was sent off?

i dropped a striker into midfield and brought on nuri sahin (very good replacement). at first i didnt change strategy but they scored so i dropped to counter (which usually works well when down to 10), got through to half time. after half time they came out and were completely unstoppable. after the match apparently van gaal gave them words of wisdom so i could probably have limited the damage by countering his team talk but even still, there is no way liverpool would conceded 5 at anfield in the space of half an hour

4zyxlc.png

why would gerrard get a straight red card after just going 3-0 up?

when has this EVER happened in football?

and then for the entire team to just capitulate and play like 10 year olds. its pathetic, stupid unrealistic game can go to hell

Then stop posting your pathetic complaints.

I don't understand why you even bother any more. You post nothing of use, you take no advice and abuse those that offer and take advice.

This game and forum is better off without you.

Send the game to hell and please, never re-visit this forum.

LAM

from match report:

Gerrard hacked down Demichelis with two feet!

he accepted a two week fine

im sorry but this is a bug, it wouldnt happen, he shouldnt be buckling under the pressure of a mighty EURO CUP SEMI FINAL when hes played in champions league finals

p.s. there was no ois on demichelis and gerrard is on normal tackling

Gerrard hacked down Demichelis with two feet!

Well theres ur problem! Hes halfed a player, two feet, thats a red, can happen in any game, could be the referee, did u hear about hamilton vs hearts last weekend? Cards galore in that match... and it was a MIGHTY spl tie.

You should have gone defencive maybe made a sub and went on the counter if you could.

thats exactly what i did

don't understand why you even bother any more. You post nothing of use, you take no advice and abuse those that offer and take advice.

please ask permission before you speak to me, your opinion is worthless and your 52 new threads a day on inane subjects like what ppms are needed for some kind of strike partnership are more tedious than watching paint dry. go outside and meet some real people because you take this game way too seriously

This isn't a bug, not at all. A LOT stranger things have hapenned in real life.

please show me a case where a player has received a straight red card after his team has just gone three nil up, even two nil up. you probably wont find many if any at all because its a BUG and you si apologists can make excuses all you want but i've had it with your inconsistent bug-fest of a game

why would gerrard get a straight red card after just going 3-0 up?

when has this EVER happened in football?

and then for the entire team to just capitulate and play like 10 year olds. its pathetic, stupid unrealistic game can go to hell

Uh...

That's not evidence at all...

In any way shape or form. What the hell are you trying to pull?!

Then stop posting your pathetic complaints.

I don't understand why you even bother any more. You post nothing of use, you take no advice and abuse those that offer and take advice.

LAM

Nice.

Guessing you guys have history.

please show me a case where a player has received a straight red card after his team has just gone three nil up, even two nil up. you probably wont find many if any at all because its a BUG and you si apologists can make excuses all you want but i've had it with your inconsistent bug-fest of a game

Ok thanks bye.

It is not a bug. You are clearly not very good and are now crying about not being very good. Added to this your rudeness to others, all in all I'd say you are now on the ignore list. Take care ;)

Unfortunately, SI forgot to code the part where referees are supposed to favour Liverpool at Anfield. Not a bug, just omitted code ;)

Mauro Tassotti. Italy v Spain. World Cup quarter final in 1994. Injury time in the second half he elbowed a Spanish player in the face.

As you say 'he shouldnt be buckling under the pressure of a mighty EURO CUP SEMI FINAL'.

Tassotti elbowed the guy in the face in his own penalty box injury time with Italy winning 2-1. Surely he shouldn't buckle under the pressure.

You didn't actually post that OP to seek help/advice though, did you?

Liverpool go 3-0 up, are riding the crest of a wave then Gerrard gets himself sent off for a cynical foul. I'll bet you just sat back and sulked while allowing them to come back into the game, all the while planning a rant on the forums.

If that were me I would've immediately shut up shop, frustrated the life out of Bayern and perhaps won 3-1, maybe even 3-2 at a stretch.

You failed in your job as manager. Unlucky.

You didn't actually post that OP to seek help/advice though, did you?

Liverpool go 3-0 up, are riding the crest of a wave then Gerrard gets himself sent off for a cynical foul. I'll bet you just sat back and sulked while allowing them to come back into the game, all the while planning a rant on the forums.

If that were me I would've immediately shut up shop, frustrated the life out of Bayern and perhaps won 3-1, maybe even 3-2 at a stretch.

That is quite a pregnant statement! :D

Quality. I feel your frustration but I don't think that screenshot proves the AI cheats.

It wasn't really 5 goals in 30 minutes, 1 of them was before half time. When they had got it back to 3-1 just before half time you probably needed to really shut up shop for the first 20mins after half time to prevent further goals being conceded. Anyone with any football experience always knows that a team will come out strong in the early part of the second half knowing that if they get 1 then they have a chance of getting back into it. The fact they got 3 doesn't surprise me...it is frustrating but happens all the time

Stuff like this happens in football.

In real life players do stupid things or random things just happens which I'm sure leads to real life managers getting extremely frustrated all the time. No manager is ever in complete control of what happens on the pitch.

So SI have done a good job at simulating this in game it seems!

Player sent off at 3-0, team in the lead nearly throw it away, and against a better team could well have done.

that was mid way through the second half, not FOUR MINUTES AFTER GOING 3-0 UP, and it was due to a last ditch tackle with them through on goal which would almost be understandable

if ramos had hacked someone down with two feet four minutes after going 3-0 up then he would have been absolutely castigated

you failed in your job of not looking like a moron, if you read the thread you'd already see that i tweaked accordingly

please ask permission before you speak to me, your opinion is worthless and your 52 new threads a day on inane subjects like what ppms are needed for some kind of strike partnership are more tedious than watching paint dry. go outside and meet some real people because you take this game way too seriously

ROFL, sorry mr High and Mighty:p

Have you installed the 10.1.1 patch? Before this patch I do think that there were far too many straight red cards in the game but it appears to have been tweaked quite a bit and is not so bad now.

However, although its probably out of character for him I do think that Gerrard getting sent off for a two footed challenge is perfectly reasonable.

that was mid way through the second half, not FOUR MINUTES AFTER GOING 3-0 UP, and it was due to a last ditch tackle with them through on goal which would almost be understandable

if ramos had hacked someone down with two feet four minutes after going 3-0 up then he would have been absolutely castigated

you failed in your job of not looking like a moron, if you read the thread you'd already see that i tweaked accordingly

This shows you have no knowledge of football.

Ultimately, barry, you've just been unlucky. I''m afraid, whether you want to acknowledge it or not, these things DO happen, they are just fairly rare. It happened to you on this occasion, but would you have been complaining so vehemently if it had happened the other way around?

I imagine it can be frustrating to see stuff like that happening, I had a match against the bottom team in CC L2 (mine was third), 38 seconds in game; straight red card for my goalkeeper, no penalty, no foul, I don’t really understand what happened, maybe the keeper showed his butt to the referee. I had another strange red card in another save “OppositionPlayer collided with MyteamPlayer”, MyteamPlayer got sent off at the 35 min straight away, he had no yellow card nor played aggressively. It just happens.

I you feel the ME had an unfair behavior restart the game. I noticed that usually big teams will crush you if ever you set all for defense; they just get thousands of opportunities. When I’m leading 3-0 and have a player sent off, I remove one of my strikers or my only striker and leave the team as it was before the red card. I know that the opposition will set all out for attack so the danger in this situation is to let them enter your own half too often. You’re leading by 3-0, you don’t really care of bagging another one, so why keeping a striker? Replace him by a player with the same position as the one sent off, and hope one of your midfielder will counter attack if ever the opportunity arises. Stand and fight don't retract near your own goal.

If you were France and was in the World Cup Final............you were drawing late late on in the game. Then one of your greatest players of all time and playing his last game of his career, turns and viciously headbutts his opponent - gets sent off and you lose the game. So unrealistic its untrue!! Must be a bug. Oh crap that was the World Cup Final 2006.

if it happened on FM would you call it a bug?

Suck it up!

the title includes the word "proof" yet none is to be seen in the OP or other posts.

there is no way liverpool would conceded 5 at anfield in the space of half an hour

yeah because they would go 3-0 up against Bayern within half an hour, can't even draw at home to Lyon or Fiorentina.

Ultimately, barry, you've just been unlucky. I''m afraid, whether you want to acknowledge it or not, these things DO happen, they are just fairly rare. It happened to you on this occasion, but would you have been complaining so vehemently if it had happened the other way around?

its not unlucky when it only happens to you and not the AI and it would only ever happen against bayern in a crucial match not stoke at home when youve already won the league which is oh so convenient

if it had happened to the ai i would also be complaining, probably even more so because i know if the ai has actually done something which makes it easier for me then it must be some catastrophic failure in the match engine code and my pc is in imminent danger

this would NOT happen in real life, gerrard has very high ability to cope with pressure, basically the AI has cheated me out of a place in the final. to make matters worse i was 2-0 up in the return leg and then for the last half an hour it did the famous "time dissapears" trick where no highlights appear for the rest of the game but you see a flurry of yellow cards. its funny how the ai can always do that so easily but if you try and do that you end up conceding 5 goals

the game is a bugged failure and ive proved it here, those who wont admit are just fooling themselves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were France and was in the World Cup Final............you were drawing late late on in the game. Then one of your greatest players of all time and playing his last game of his career, turns and viciously headbutts his opponent - gets sent off and you lose the game. So unrealistic its untrue!! Must be a bug. Oh crap that was the World Cup Final 2006.

Was just about to post the exact same thing. And the point is valid.

The OP sounds like the kind of person who "cannae take it".

It happens, get over it.

Archived