Thinking About Buying PC For FM10

What would be the best PC i can get for money? Any ideas?

I would look to spend around no more than 400 i only need the desktop, no need for any package deals (not much i know) but i am sure you guys know some great deals!

Post;

What PC i can get and a link if possible?

What the best stores are? Online preferable

How many leagues can i run with it? :p

Would look at a Laptop as well! Would rather have a laptop but it would need to be around 15" (to fit in my bag) but they seem to cost more.

Completely clueless so any help appreciated. :):thup:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/181993

Been thinking about that, any good?

Ive never seen a desktop available for just £400 well not one that includes a monitor anyway. The computer you linked to would run fm just fine but you would need a monitor as well as the one in the link is only a base machine(no monitor included) so this would take the cost over your £400 budget.

If you really are prepaired to consider laptops as well then ebuyer do have some good machines suitable for fm in your price range (well just over actually(£499))!

http://www.ebuyer.com/search?page=1&store=5&cat=10&minprice=200&maxprice=499.99

EDIT:

After looking at the site myself I found this laptop which I think would be ideal for you and its only £379

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/173536

If you dont need a laptop then dont even look for one since for the same amount of money you can get a machine that is easily twice as fast if not more. Look for a quad core. Either a core2quad or a phenom II. Im not sure if you can get such a machine for so little money though. Its probably doable without the monitor.

Good PC for FM:

CPU: the game is eager of power, the better CPU, the fastest calculations between matches

RAM: 4GB (never played FM on a 64bit Windowz OS, so I can’t help much here)

GPU: Single Graphic card recommended (256MB not more), don’t use CrossFireX or SLi because the system will allocate your RAM to the system accordingly to the size of GPU RAM present in your system. I have 2x 1GB ATI HD 4870 X2 and the system reserves 2GB out of my 4GB for these, leaving me with only 2GB available)

HDD:

- 1x HDD for the OS itself

- 4x HDD RAID0 (stripped) for all your installed applications. Having 4 hdds acting as one will give your system a reactivity boost when the system is out of RAM and starts swapping, anyway Windows will heavily use the swapfile so faster hdds (achieved through RAID0) will make your system more responsive. You don’t need to purchase the most expensive and fast hdds for your RAID0, their bandwidth will aggregate and even using low end hdds will make them running way faster than if you use 1 single ultra high-end hdd .

These are the essentials for FM; fast CPU, lot of available RAM, fast hdds stripped to cope with swapping when eventually running out of RAM.

Archived