Some leagues are crazy!!

Some teams plays more than other and almost league.. for example.. Teams playing 39 games a season in England instead of 38

And some other leagues with the same problem.. Latvia League that i made in the editor dont start a new season.

It just happened with me?!

What did you do to them? Bad edits?

In a lower league, I could understand teams playing more games, as it could be counting the "play-off" games, but if leagues like the Premiership are doing it, then there's clearly something gone awry...

In a lower league, I could understand teams playing more games, as it could be counting the "play-off" games, but if leagues like the Premiership are doing it, then there's clearly something gone awry...

If the criteria for Premier League placings are the same between two teams (goal difference, scored, conceeded etc.) the two side will have a play off to decide the final positions.

For Example... Premiership... 6 teams made 38 eight games... the other 14 teams made 39 games.

In Italy... 2 teams made 38 games... 18 made 39 games

In Spain 4 teams played 39 games and 16 played 38 games

Very weird

Some leagues works fine.. Austria a for example.. all teams played 36 games

I just created new leagues.. dont change any existing structure... Just made few changes in Brazil (that is working fine)

It's very simple really. Man Utd wouldn't have won the league without the extra game. As we all know, referees and the F.A do everything in their power to ensure ManUre win all their games and therefore the league.

Clearly in your game they didn't win the league, so the F.A gave them an extra game to do it. Don't be surprised if the F.A eventually start giving them an extra game in real-life aswell.

Archived