Highest transfer fee recieved??

I once sold Tevez to arsenal for £50m plus 50% sell on clause, they then sold him to Real for £60 so I got a further £30m grand total of £80m. That was on FM07 I was west ham

My highest since is about £25m

I brought Inter's young striker Mario Balotelli to Newcastle, in 2011 he was doing exceptionally well and after several rejected bids Arsenal (managed by my former assistant Nigel Pearson who later went on to manage England) came back with a £50m offer with 50% next sale. They haven't sold him yet, and I don't think they will but I don't care to be honest... I've got more money than I know what to do with, without cheating.

Originally posted by Bardia:

I brought Inter's young striker Mario Balotelli to Newcastle, in 2011 he was doing exceptionally well and after several rejected bids Arsenal (managed by my former assistant Nigel Pearson who later went on to manage England) came back with a £50m offer with 50% next sale. They haven't sold him yet, and I don't think they will but I don't care to be honest... I've got more money than I know what to do with, without cheating.

I forgot to mention that my chairman sold him over my head, but I would have accepted anyway.

Back in the old CM days I once added a team of me and my mates and managed them from the conference right upto European Champions.

On this save game I sold myself to AC Milan for £120million. This being me I then got a sulk on and played rubbish due to my ongoing 'personal problems', AC then sold me back to my made up team for £19million a year later, after I had played less than 20 games.

I had obviously inputted my personality far too well...

So far in FM08, around 950K for my captain when managing in the lower leagues of eastern Europe. Ah, it felt good when I got that transfer arranged, my debt went away, and we actually had a little left for a transfer kitty. icon_biggrin.gif

In my Birmingham FM08 game, Chelsea bid £50million by Muambe icon_biggrin.gif

The bid was split into installments etc and was accepted by the board on my behalf (although I wouldnt have turned it down).

He was a wonderkid at the time though (2nd or 3rd season).

Now in season 2032 and this remains my biggest transfer activity (may be the biggest in the whole game but Im not sure if there is a way to check record transfers by AI etc - if not there should be icon_wink.gif)

I've just been appointed Newcastle manager and Pablo Piatti was brought in there by the previous manager.. He looks ok so i'm giving him a go - he's the same position as N'Zogbia so i sold charlie boy to Man Utd for 12 million quid and probably could've got more since they were in for him straight away!!

Before newcastle i was at Hamilton Accies, Lincoln City and Millwall so the 12 miilion is comfortably my best sale!!

Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, 68 million pounds.

Oh, the irony...

No anticipated match between Manchester United and Real Madrid, though, as I just knocked Real Madrid out of the Champions League.

my record is some 38 mill pounds, when i sold xabi alonso to chelsea in FM07.

my all time record was a quite silly, 75 mill pounds (it could be more, its either 75 or 125) for a quite outstanding regen player, back when i played CM01/02. (btw, that is still my all time favourite game icon_smile.gif )

Originally posted by Nilsson:

£100 m for Harry Kewell from Real Madrid to Leeds. Not in fm08 obviously, think it was cm 01-02. Good considering I bought him from Leeds 2 seasons earlier for 15-20 m.

I sold Kewell to Barcelona for £80m on cm01-02. If I'd have known I could have got £100m for him I'd have hung on for more. The penny pinching *******

I played a game as Man Utd just so that I could win the league and start off as a big team for once instead off building a team up. In my 3rd season, my board accepted a £78m offer for Ronaldo.

The only problem was that it was to Arsenal! Any other team and I probably would have accepted myself, but I would have said no the Arsenal. Damn board! icon_mad.gif

Highest paid - £89m for Silva from Valencia. It was a release clause and I had almost £200m in my transfer kitty.

Highest recouped - £65m Essien to Barca. Abramovic stepped in and accepted the bid. I was fuming. Maybe he was saving for a new yacht? icon_smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm letting a game run into the future on its own before I pick a team to take over, had a check on it last night to see what trasfers where like and this season alone (only 2016-17) there has been 20+ transfers of £125m+

Highest I have seen is £240m Barcelona buying a regen from Juve, and he's on £950K a week....crazy money

Archived