Under-21 National side management

Is it possible to get such a role?

I applied for the job of England Under-21 manager as I fancied "learning the trade" of international management.

Some weeks have passed in the game, and no appointment has been made to the role. I'm not complaining that I haven't been given the job, but it's curious that no-one else has either!

I assumed it was possible otherwise the "apply for job" button wouldn't have been on the squad screen, but now I'm starting to wonder.

I'm in 2022, and basically every manageable nation has no U21/U20 manager.

Oddly, I applied for the England U21 job in about 2011 or something, and this year the main job became available, so I applied for that, instead of offering me the main job, they came back and offered me the U21 job! :D

I'm in 2022, and basically every manageable nation has no U21/U20 manager.

Oddly, I applied for the England U21 job in about 2011 or something, and this year the main job became available, so I applied for that, instead of offering me the main job, they came back and offered me the U21 job! :D

I manage Notts Forest and was just offered the U21 Job role which i accepted.

PS im in 2014

When team USA couldn't get out of the a World Cup group that had England, South Africa, and Saudi Arabia, I created a manager to manually fire Bob Bradley, then offered my real manager the job of US U-21 manager before retiring.

Lesson being you could always offer it to yourself if you're willing to get the manager fired (by replacing him yourself briefly) and cheat.

Archived