Advice: New career FM 2009 9.3 vs FM 2010 10.1

Hi, I finally got a bit of time today to be able to play the game. I own both FM 2009 and FM 2010, but I didn't have much time to play FM 10. Is FM 10 bug-free enough to enjoy it more than FM 09 with all patches, or would you start with FM 09 now and have a FM 10 career later when more patches are released? Does FM 10 have problems which make the game less fun and stable than a full patched FM 09?

Any advice is welcome.

Hi, I finally got a bit of time today to be able to play the game. I own both FM 2009 and FM 2010, but I didn\'t have much time to play FM 10. Is FM 10 bug-free enough to enjoy it more than FM 09 with all patches, or would you start with FM 09 now and have a FM 10 career later when more patches are released? Does FM 10 have problems which make the game less fun and stable than a full patched FM 09?

Any advice is welcome.

I am afraid that is down to your own personal opinion mate.

Some believe it is unplayable - others are very happy with it.

Only way you will know is by giving it a go. :D

I am afraid that is down to your own personal opinion mate.

Some believe it is unplayable - others are very happy with it.

Only way you will know is by giving it a go. :D

I am a bit afraid it will turn out that way yeah. :D But if there are any real fun stoppers in FM 2010 I thought maybe it is better to avoid it for now. I read about a regen problem and that it is difficult to sell players and crashes...

From FM 2009 I know how it plays, and that most issues are out of it. But FM 2010 has the new interface, easier tactical options, but only has one patch and seems to have issues. The question is are the issues big enough to spoil a career game.

I am a bit afraid it will turn out that way yeah. :D But if there are any real fun stoppers in FM 2010 I thought maybe it is better to avoid it for now. I read about a regen problem and that it is difficult to sell players and crashes...

From FM 2009 I know how it plays, and that most issues are out of it. But FM 2010 has the new interface, easier tactical options, but only has one patch and seems to have issues. The question is are the issues big enough to spoil a career game.

I was just reading another thread with someone getting to 2062 playing FM10 so it cant be that bad.

The only thing that will def stop you from playing may be the crash dumps (if they effect you), aside from that it depends whether the minor issues annoy you enough to stop playing.

FM10 is a better game than 09 IMO. I am sure others will disagree, however again it is down to your own personal opinion.

Archived