Football Manager 2010 on mac & pc

I was just wondering if anybody can answer this question for me? My brother and I always get football manager for christmas. Last year we were both able to run it on our windows laptops with one copy of the game through stream.

Lately I switched to a mac. Is it still possible for me and my brother to play with only one copy of the game or will we need to buy two copies?

I was just wondering if anybody can answer this question for me? My brother and I always get football manager for christmas. Last year we were both able to run it on our windows laptops with one copy of the game through stream.

Lately I switched to a mac. Is it still possible for me and my brother to play with only one copy of the game or will we need to buy two copies?

How about you buy one copy and your brother buys another copy and everyone is happy

I thought the whole point of steam last year was that you could run the game off different computers in your house

That is true, but I think technically you are supposed to be the owner of both machines, not for a household to buy one copy to share between them all.

For the Mac you can only install it from the DVD and then you must keep the DVD in the drive at all times to play. I use a 13" Mac to play it on and it does work very well.

Archived