How did your world cup go?

Got beat as Ivory Coast manager in QF by Ghana (got equaliser in injury time "go on Drogba, you good th- f*** my finger" after hitting it off the desk). Russia beat Switxzerland 2-0 in the final, Italy, Brazil and England all failed to get through their groups, Argentina only finished 6th in SA qualifiers.

Got beat as Ivory Coast manager in QF by Ghana (got equaliser in injury time "go on Drogba, you good th- f*** my finger" after hitting it off the desk). Russia beat Switxzerland 2-0 in the final, Italy, Brazil and England all failed to get through their groups, Argentina only finished 6th in SA qualifiers.

Wow thats an odd world cup

Took Israel to final and beat another Giant killing Team Paraguay in the final. Along the way they Knocked off England, Brazil and France to get to the final, I beat Italy 1-0 (OG), Holland 2-1 (OG in Extra time) and Spain in Semi Final 1-0 with a freak Free kick from half way when GK didn't move for ball and it bounced in.

I won final 7-1 after Paraguay keeper was sent off in 6th minute, 2nd keeper got injured in the 58th minute and the 3rd keeper who was first choice was already missing with Injury was 2-1 at time my way.

Ivory Coast beat Portugal 1-0 in the Final in mine.

SENEGAL (who finished ahead of reigning champions Italy in the group stage meaning they didn't make R16) beat Brazil 2-1 for 3rd place....

Added to that Argentina and Germany also didnt make it from their groups.

im ivory coast manager at the moment but cant hire any staff which is annoying

Try advertising, if you have a large database going (and probalby a retain players edt) you will get a lot of African regens sniffing around.

P.S. re my cup Drogba got best player and golden boot, 3 players and 1 sub in dream team (behind only Russia and France 6 total each), and fouliest team with 3 reds and 20 yellows (:confused:, as my tacticas are not bad).

Archived