Not happy!!!

I waited to by FM2010 , after last year's problems ! . got FM2010 yesterday (Arsenal version) Downloaded patch 10.1.1 ,all looked good ,edited a couple of player details ,tried it , came up with "serious error occurred ".I suppose i will have to uninstall/install , but i"ll probably take the disk out and use it as a coffee mat .!!!

Check to make sure you've got the latest directx and graphics card drivers for your computer. If your not sure about this post your dxdiag file and someone here should be able to tell you if anything needs updated.

After editing your data, choose "Save data file as" and you should see another file in the location where you are saving the edited data... I believe it is called config?

Delete that file, save your edited data and try to launch your new game again.

Once you have launched FM, remember to click "Change" when you are at the database load up screen, this will give you the option to load any edited files you have saved.

If you dont get the option to delete the config file, it must be located somewhere else. I cant remeber where I saw this so let me know if this dont work and I'll try find the link to the relevant post for you.

Archived