Board reply to transfer fund request

"The board politely remind you that they have yet to see a return on the money spent this season"

I've just won the double.

Do they want me to make them a profit first? In which case, the money I got for the title and Cup win (not to mention the £20m for Champions League TV revenue) presumably doesn't count.

Is this right, or a bug?

"The board politely remind you that they have yet to see a return on the money spent this season"

I've just won the double.

Do they want me to make them a profit first? In which case, the money I got for the title and Cup win (not to mention the £20m for Champions League TV revenue) presumably doesn't count.

Is this right, or a bug?

I have always thought ' yet to see a return on the money spent' meant a financial return rather than a trophy return- can someone please tell me which one it is please?

So if you spent £80m then before thet give you any more money they expect you to balance the books i.e. sell a few players and then the board may give you some money. I'd say it is not a bug and I myself have experienced this for many years and like someone said the board are saying go away and do your job!

Financial return or trophy return??????????? :)

No, I was hoping to get a few transfers sorted out before that happened; evidently I'll have to wait.

But the message is still wrong - they have seen a return on the money spent!

I agree with you. There is still so much of the interactive side of the game that needs sorting, especially in regards to the board and confidence sections. Would at least bring it up in the bugs forum to see what they say.

Clearly haven't even read the thread....

:D

Clearly neither have you. He was replying to a question posed by nev147.

10-12-2009 20:40

nev147 Re: Board reply to transfer fund request

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have always thought ' yet to see a return on the money spent' meant a financial return rather than a trophy return- can someone please tell me which one it is please?

So if you spent £80m then before thet give you any more money they expect you to balance the books i.e. sell a few players and then the board may give you some money. I'd say it is not a bug and I myself have experienced this for many years and like someone said the board are saying go away and do your job!

Financial return or trophy return???????????

Archived