Happy With FM2010

First off I'm sick of seeing threads titled ''Sick of FM10'' and ''I wont be buying FM2011''

Thats well and good but cant you try be a little more positive. Stop moaning people. Its getting annoying.

I know there are bugs in FM10 but still its an incredible game and i'm very happy with it. A major improvement on FM09 and I will be buying the next edition as I have done since CM01/02.

Anyone else happy with the game? ;)

I'm really happy with the game, but is it really worth doing this type of post?

Deep down, you just want to start another arguement with fellow members. Let's go back to posting decent constructive posts and make the forums as they were 4-5 years ago instead of trying to wind up other members.

Thanks.

I'm really happy with the game, but is it really worth doing this type of post?

Deep down, you just want to start another arguement with fellow members. Let's go back to posting decent constructive posts and make the forums as they were 4-5 years ago instead of trying to wind up other members.

Thanks.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself.

Sorry chaps - appreciate the positive energy being created in this thread, but there's probably better ways of talking about this. :) (e.g. create a thread about a specific feature in FM that you like - much more potential for constructive debate in there).

Archived