Patching Should I Do It?

Iv looked over the list of issues the patch deals and iv got to say upto this point i havnt suffered alot of these probs so im wondering if i should fix what isnt broken. Iv had crash dumps in the past with old fms but none at all in this one and i dont wonna patch up and find it messes with someting that wasnt causin me many probs. On the other hand some of the in game fixes like international jobs could do with it. Has anyone got the patch and wished they hadnt. Has anyone got the patch and havin the game of there life? I dont wonna mess up a game 6 seasons in just to get international job? But if its gonna benifit my save game ill get it? Anyone got same dilema

• Administrators

I'd very much suggest patching to version 10.1.1 - when you do, 'SAVE AS' your save game as a new file, so if anything ever goes wrong you can go back to the 10.0 version (by uninstalling and reinstalling) and still have your old 10.0 save game.

I carry my save game around on a usb so have copies. Im playin from factory and havnt patched once yet and iv only had one save game which im doin well in with spurs..... but.....Shortlists, INT jobs, Lots of ME stuff, i feel like im missin out. Also i only watch in 2D so maybe these thing are happenin and i just dont know about them.

Archived