Personal Problems

Playing as Manchester United, i signed Franck Ribery. Great right? Wrong.

He hasn't settled into the area as he would like and is considering his options. Is there anything i can do? The option to give him leave isn't available.

Ask him to recomend a signing.

If the player you think he has recomended is good enough, Sign him and ribery will be your new best friend.

Unhappiness solved = a world class ribery :)

i might poach an egg for tea. He likes Henry and Van Buyten, hmmm Why can't he just like Rooney and everything would be ok. "I don't like Rooney oh no....

EDIT: He recommends Lloris when i have Akinfeev and some sexy regen as back up, might have well recommended me a Mondeo when i have a Ferrari

i might poach an egg for tea. He likes Henry and Van Buyten, hmmm Why can't he just like Rooney and everything would be ok. "I don't like Rooney oh no....

EDIT: He recommends Lloris when i have Akinfeev and some sexy regen as back up, might have well recommended me a Mondeo when i have a Ferrari

Don't go overboard. It's like offering you a Ferrari when you already have 2. Well that's how I'd see it tbh.

You could try asking if he can recommend a member of backroom staff

He wants scout Zizou (Zidane)

Don't go overboard. It's like offering you a Ferrari when you already have 2. Well that's how I'd see it tbh.

Maybe. Still, all i want is a happy Ribery.

Hate this when it happens to me I stick them in the reseves until there cool but then they hate me for not playing regulary football.Overall never buy a frenchmanLOL:D

I must admit, I'm quite glad you got banned. Stick Ribery in the reserves? I'm guessing you'e the sort of person who'd just go out and buy Darren Anderton as a replacement and maybe bring Djemba Djemba back along with his current teammate and ex United hero;) Roy Carroll.

EDIT: Update on Ribery situation. Still unhappy but started to play really well, won POTM two months running and single handedly defeated Man City.

Archived