Best Signing For A Small Club?

Im currently in my third season with Notts County. After winning back to back leagues im now in the championship and just signed a 32 (i think) year old ADRIAN MUTU from Man Utd for £1.1m. How good is that?

Anybody else signed anyone they never thought they would ever get? :D

Personally I think its a bit expensive for a 32 year old but I'm probably just a tight git! You might get some better and cheaper bargains by looking in the good player and team forum http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Im in my third season. Them players in that forum might be at different clubs or already moved and so on. So cant really use that as a guideline. Every game is different right? Or are some players programmed to join the same clubs in every save at a certain point in the game?

Laurent Robert for Sedan in Ligue 1 season 1 on a free. Stick him as your free kick taker and he screams them in as per usual. His second season however was appaling and he then retired, but he got us promoted almost by himself so indebted to him for that.

As Cardiff City, I Signed Michael Owen on a free at the start of my third season. We were in the Premiership though. Fought off Burnley and Bristol City (who are still in the Championship) to secure his signature. No other teams were interested.

Archived