Jamie Carragher, Jamie Carragher, Jamie Carragher and Jamie Carragher

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bongo-Bongo:

Just a shame the strikers are either cripples or s***. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Michael Owen did get the European Championship Golden Boot. After dominating the qualifications and the group stage, they decided to slack off against Spain causing us to lose 3-1. Paul Robinson decided to let in 3 goals in the first 20 minutes, so I threw on the mighty David James who seems to be my super keeper.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bomjr:

how the heck could that actually happen? GLITCH! But a cool glitch if you ask me. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be a glitch or a bug. When I called him out, it said his name once. The next time, it mentioned him twice, then 3 times after that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dannyboy24:

It's a shame it's not a real option, or my liverpool team would be

Reina

Carragher, Carragher, Carragher, Carragher

Gerrard, Gerrard, Gerrard, Gerrard

Torres, Torres </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, beat me to the smartass comment supporting liverpool.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scousebr:

We all dream of a team of Carraghers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see your team of Carraghers and I raise you my one Nemanja Vidic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiny223:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dannyboy24:

It's a shame it's not a real option, or my liverpool team would be

Reina

Carragher, Carragher, Carragher, Carragher

Gerrard, Gerrard, Gerrard, Gerrard

Torres, Torres </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, beat me to the smartass comment supporting liverpool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's nothing without Mascherano.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scousebr:

We all dream of a team of Carraghers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see your team of Carraghers and I raise you my one Nemanja Vidic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll bid Phil Neville.

I knew we should have kept Traore and Biscan. I fold, then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forget them! It's Vegard Heggem and Bjorn Tore Kvarme you should have kept!

Archived