Stadiums

Hi,

Please, if you have had a new stadium built, of a major stadium expansion, list what team you are, what season the stadium was done and how many it holds. I want to be a team that gets a new big stadium but dont know who to be (eg I fancy being Man City but I dont know if their stadium will be expanded to hold 50,000+, the same with Aston Villa) ?

Thanks

Dean

I play with Leverkusen and after 5 consecutive German championships the board decided to build a new 50 000 stadium which opened 2016. It's capacity is 63830 now in 2018. So I guess you can get a big stadium with most clubs if you're successful and rich.

I'm Liverpool and my new stadium opens in 2016, holding 57,807.

got mine at the end of season 4 with liverpool - expanded to 65,000 the next year (after a title and champions league)

edit - that is 57,807 in season 4 plus about 7,200 in season 5

I'm Parma and the board have decided to build a new ground.

Parma's ground currently holds 27,000 irl but a on FM it holds 14,000.

Well someone has obviously made a mistake with the data in FM so you should mention this in the data issues forum http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165.

My Villa stadium was expanded by November of season 2, to 55,000. Thats the maximum it will ever get to, as when I asked last season to increase it again the board said there was either no room or the council wouldn't allow it (Can't remember which)

I'm Parma and the board have decided to build a new ground.

Parma's ground currently holds 27,000 irl but a on FM it holds 14,000.

The new FM stadium will hold 24,000.

Very annoying but the saves going to well to stop playing.

Has this issue with Parma's stadium been made known in the bugs forum?

My Villa stadium was expanded by November of season 2, to 55,000. Thats the maximum it will ever get to, as when I asked last season to increase it again the board said there was either no room or the council wouldn't allow it (Can't remember which)

It is definitely a statement which says the council would not allow it!

How much is it costing to build 50,000+ stadiums? (new builds, not expansions)

very much depends - i've had a new stadium build on loan finance alone (i think), plus you would often get money back from the old stadium - and i've seen naming rights posted on this forum somewhere

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=163020&highlight=naming+rights+stadium

Archived