Ever got this angry at FM?

That's a generic video. I think it was WoW in reality, but it's been used on almost anything.

And to answer your question: yes. I was leading 2-0 with 75 mins to go. I sub'd 3 defensive players, went full on time-wasting and maximum defence etc etc.

What do they do? They score a Free-kick goal within 5 mins. And then I keep thinking to myself, as they never seemed to even get close to anything resemling of a chance: They'll get a longshot wonder now.

Sure enough. In the 93rd, an 'impossible' shot from a knob DC from 40 meter, post-in. I saved the game quietly, then quit it. Went to the balcony and screamed at the people who passed for a minute. After my lungs were empty and my throat soar.. I went back in, took a glass of milk, sipped it slightly and then sat on the coach, passing out.

I actually managed to punch a hole in my drywall a couple of years ago after a particularly bad match. I say 'my' drywall, it was a rented flat. I covered the area up with the wardrobe then soon moved out.

Thankfully I've mellowed since then.

you want to try watching bradford city in real life! ha ha. im a season ticket holder and believe me its far more dire at the moment.:(

as for losing my rag with the FM, i once kicked one of my dogs after a game (animal lovers please dont hate me!) my fiance nearly killed me for doing it at the time and i bitterly regretted it afterwards but the result was a complete joke! the dog still hasnt forgiven me...

you want to try watching bradford city in real life! ha ha. im a season ticket holder and believe me its far more dire at the moment.:(

as for losing my rag with the FM, i once kicked one of my dogs after a game (animal lovers please dont hate me!) my fiance nearly killed me for doing it at the time and i bitterly regretted it afterwards but the result was a complete joke! the dog still hasnt forgiven me...

Animal lover (especially dogs) here, but punching drywall isn't much of a retort.

Still, I'm not surprised the dog hasn't forgiven you. They're good at holding grudges. As are women. :D

(Women don't hate me. :p)

Animal lover (especially dogs) here, but punching drywall isn't much of a retort.

Still, I'm not surprised the dog hasn't forgiven you. They're good at holding grudges. As are women. :D

(Women don't hate me. :p)

yeah, on hindsight, i probably shouldve kicked the bird ha ha.:D

I lose it fairly regularly. My last online game I was Man City and my mate was Man Utd. I beat him at home, we drew at his, and with two games left we were equal on points, but I had a significant goal difference advantage. The last two games we had were Wolves/Blackburn and I had Wigan/Wolves.

I drew with Wigan in a game that apparently neither team wanted to win. I set everything to attack, threw on three strikers and still had maybe one chance in the last twenty minutes after crappy Rodallega equalised. I actually punched my laptop cursed out him and everything in sight, then turned it off.

ROBBED

Archived