Unbeaten for a full league season?

Just wondering if anyone has done this yet on FM10? As I can remember doing it on 08 and I think I also did it on 09 but when you do it the board dont see it as anything special. Was wondering if they recognize it on fm10 or not or just dont really care. Thanks in advance

managed it on fm10 with Liverpool! :thup: Its the first version I have done it on, in a decent league. Went about 7 seasons unbeaten on 08 in hong kong league, lol

will edit with screenie before I get loads of "screenie or it didnt happen" answers

I've done it with Arsnal. Board didn't say anything... Have gone about 70 games unbeaten at the moment: no special recognition about breaking a Premier League record other than a message saying that we broke the record.

How pathetic not to have any recognition for such a great achievement nevermind

I dont remember them saying anything, no. Was just another "Well done for not letting us down and winning the title."

that was actually part of a 59 match unbeaten run in the league, was pretty chuffed about that one! :D

links messed up, will try again...

try this one!

I've done it on FM 2010, didn't get any special recognition for it.

Last year in FM09 I remember on one of my long term saves I had brought Port Vale into the premier league and by the year 2025 or so I had a team full of world class regens. The other teams couldn't keep up with me and I decided I would try and win every single league game. Almost managed it, until the last 2 games, which were draws. :D

Archived