work rate??

Work Rate gets improved with fitness training, even though its not listed under physical attributes it gets effected by those training sliders.

I believe it just means the consistency with which a player will keep playing fully if they are tired, eg. a striker with high work rate will still keep closing down opposition players until the end of the match.

Work Rate gets improved with fitness training, even though its not listed under physical attributes it gets effected by those training sliders.

I believe it just means the consistency with which a player will keep playing fully if they are tired, eg. a striker with high work rate will still keep closing down opposition players until the end of the match.

oo

thx!?

how bout winger or AMC?

does it goes the same?

argh...which means work rate is not really an important attribute for attkers am i right?

Work rate is an important attribute for every one but probably most important to central midfielders. It governess how many runs players make off the ball and how much closing down players do. Strikers with Low work rate won’t get in as many goal scoring positions wingers with low work rate don’t get forward as much or come back to help the full back as often.

Work rate is an important attribute for every one but probably most important to central midfielders. It governess how many runs players make off the ball and how much closing down players do. Strikers with Low work rate won’t get in as many goal scoring positions wingers with low work rate don’t get forward as much or come back to help the full back as often.

^whs.

An example of high work rate is Dirk Kuyt. That bloke never stops running, covers as much ground as he can, and will chase lost causes all day.

well as i know to improve the determine or making a young player professional, can be done by tutoring

how bout work rate?

IbaltaxGrape mention it can be improve by doing alot fitness training...is it true?

i need a confirmation from an experience FM player!

Strikers with high work-rate: Dirk Kuyt, Carlos Tevez, Wayne Rooney. Most top strikers do not have high work-rate. So you can see whether it is a good attribute to have is a matter of opinion. SAF criticizes Rooney for running around so much and tells him to stay up! On the other hand he criticized Ronaldo for having a low work-rate and not tracking back when he lost the ball.

Like all attributes, whether they are useful or not depends on your overall tactics and strategy. For me managing at lower league level where there is a lack of quality, I like my players to compensate with honest endeavour.

Also important for training, how fast and/or much a player will improve in training. Also players with low work rate rarely ever reach their full potential.

I think that along with determination it's probably one of the most underrated attributes in the game

tevez in my file was a scoring machine

score around 30+ goal every season thou

i guess there is no other shortcut to improve work rate i guess

the only way is training :/

i believe player with high determination will also bring an improvement in work rate.....well at least the real life logic says that right?

just want to add. this is base what i surfing through my finding on all info about fm...

the main thing that increase work rate is training.... and the specific training that will increase the work rate is "strength".

Just want to share what i find in some article a long ago....

Archived