football manager has broken my Laptop!

no its a HP laptop.

i will be going to PC World on saturday to hopefully get it sorted.

im not hitting it hard, its just the continuous usage of my laptop and my left clicker that it is now falling off when i use it

HP have good customer service with such things - one of the buttons broke on my wireless mouse and they sent a new one (and a new keyboard) in 3 days! Get in contact with them and see if it's a known issue, and/or something that can be fixed easily in a shop.

no its a HP laptop.

i will be going to PC World on saturday to hopefully get it sorted.

im not hitting it hard, its just the continuous usage of my laptop and my left clicker that it is now falling off when i use it

PC World may well challenge it as it could be construed as misuse. I would if it was my business :D. If they do, just get a USB mouse. Not ideal but it will work. Some people find them better aswell.

baker.simon im not going to be telling them that it was my using FM though.

monkeezgob this was an attention seeking attempt as i wanted everyone to know that thanks to football manager i now have to use the house computer incase i damage my laptop any further

What a load of attention seeking nonsense.

1. Your laptop isn't broken.

2. You've broken your touchpad, the game can hardly be held responsible for that.

No need for the attitude is there really? With a reply like yours, you could just as easily be accused of attention seeking.

baker.simon im not going to be telling them that it was my using FM though.

monkeezgob this was an attention seeking attempt as i wanted everyone to know that thanks to football manager i now have to use the house computer incase i damage my laptop any further

It doesnt matter what program it was, you could have dropped it for example. Im just saying, be warned as they may challenge it.

Archived