FM Fanzine

Would you like a Fanzine?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Fanzine?

• Yes, would love to see that
    • Not for me, thanks

Would anyone be willing to start an unofficial one up with me, and possibly some of the other members here? I loved the few months of the official fanzine we had, and really looked forward to each edition. Its something I'm sure the community would love, and we could get some of the more established members from each Forum to contribute. Before any hard ideas go into this, would like to know just the general idea as to weather people would enjoy a monthly fanzine, or not.

Glad to see the support here. Now that I can see its a pretty resounding yes, I'll start working on a format, and will be PM'ing the people I would like involved, over the next few days. :thup:

Excellent :thup:. If you dont PM me, then make sure you post up the web address so i can have a look :)

Surely then you should just choose not to read it rather than opposing the vast majority of this thread wanting it?

I assume that's a joke. No sane/moderately intelligent person would question someone opposing something...in a poll, not to mention the fact that the OP asked wheter people would be interested "or not". Perhaps i'm being stupid, but that seems to imply that negative opinions are welcome and posts whouldn't be limited to those who agree with a majority.

Like I said, I assume it's a joke, nobody could be that stupid...

Neji did some awesome stuff for Alan/Peter/whoever it was when they tried to set up Fanzine no. 4.

He also did some awesome stuff for my site, which I can't show you here as it would be classed as advertising and then Neji would have to infract me for showing off his work!

• 2 weeks later...
If you've got MSN, add me. It in my profile (or the little man icon under my name here)

I've added you, and heard nothing else since. :confused:

You said (and I quote)....

would LOVE your input

So? What's happening? Hurry up you dipstick. :mad:

wink

Archived