A bit of a dilemma . . . .

I am the manager of Notts County and i am in the Championship . I am aiming to get to the premier league with them , but out of the blue i just had a job offer from Man.United , and i really don't know wether to go or stay with Notts County . What does everyone think i should do or what would you do ??

Personally I'd stay with Notts County. If you're really, really stuck though, save the game, but rename it, then you can always play one version of it and stay at County, and leave them for manure on the other one! :thup:

I'd stay. Or press "save." Then "Save as..." [a new file name] and then accept the job. Play it for a while. If you don't like it, go back to your original save.

Of course, that may feel a bit cheaty. I like to think of it as a "Closing Doors" type situation (kids, if you don't know the film, it's on IMDB or probably Google), where you take both possible choices.

I'd stay. Or press "save." Then "Save as..." [a new file name] and then accept the job. Play it for a while. If you don't like it, go back to your original save.

Of course, that may feel a bit cheaty. I like to think of it as a "Closing Doors" type situation (kids, if you don't know the film, it's on IMDB or probably Google), where you take both possible choices.

Sliding doors you mean?

Do you know the film? :D

Depends on how you want to play the game. If you are a Notts County fan, then you'll probably never leave until they sack you. If you are trying to play at least somewhat realistically, then you take the big job.

IRL is there any manager of a Championship side that wouldn't take the Man Utd job if it was offered?

Archived