Ask assistent

I'm sorry for probably the 999th topic about this, but I couldn't find any simular with the 'search option' actually.

e7gjfa.png

I want my assistant to set the opponent instructions. But how? I started several games with clubs of every level and from different country's and it almost seems random if your assistant can do it, or not. What is the key to the solution?

I'm with Oldham in 2013 and at the beginning, my assistant was able to do it. He was transferred to Leeds and so was the option for the assistant, probably...

Help?

if you dont have an assistant, then you wont be able to ask the assistant to ask, if you do have one then it sometimes they do it, sometimes they dont, i use it very often also and sometimes i have the option sometimes i dont have it

If they dont have advice to give, its greyed out.

if they dont have enough knowledge of your club, its greyed out

if he doesnt have enough tactical knowledge, its greyed out (i think)

oh yeah, and if you dont actually have an assistant, then, of course, it wont be available until you hire one...

Yes, I have an assistant.

He is just at the club for about a month and his tactical knowledge is 2... :p

On his profile, look on the "personal" tab, and you should see a series of bars on the right hand side. those are the ones that govern when he can give advice (i think) specifically, the top one "club players knowledge"

Archived