Match Engine & tactics

I'm aware that it takes your players time to adjust to the tactics that you set and it takes time for the opposing teams to work out how best to react to your tactic. So would I right in thinking that the ME needs to have time to correctly represent the changes that you make to your tactic.

An example would be that of a non uniform formation that a manager would change to to try and win a match. (say 2-2-1-5) It is a formation & possibly instructions that the ME would not be able to accuratly represent. Will it in time learn the best way to represent that style of play?

Or

Even thought there are numerous variations on even a static 4-4-2, but will certain instructions throughout the team, no matter who the players work a lot better than others. If this is the case then everything that you change will have a positive and a negative effect.

Finding the balance between postive and negative, would in theory provide you with the most stable/competitive tactic.

I wrote this freestyle with not much structure, so hopefully got my questions across. What are your thoughts?

Archived