How to get rid of lack of discipline

laa

i am playing Barcelona and some players got concerning about the lack of discipline. what should i do to remove it and does it affect the players when they play the game?

More of a general discussion issue really, this forum is just for recommending players and teams ;)

To answer you though, you could be more disciplined? As in, be harsher on players for poor performances and sending offs etc. Also if it's only one or two players you could try offering them new contracts, as this usually gets rid of any concerns they have.

I don't think it really affects them too much, I've never noticed a difference anyway.

if its refering to on the pitch antics... turn down the tackling to easy for those aggressive players... they dont need to be told to tackle hard!!

if its off-field discipline .. as joe has said... be harsher in your team talks, interviews etc.

try and keep the same lineup as much as possible... play tighter more direct football and it all helps to ease any players concerns

if its refering to on the pitch antics... turn down the tackling to easy for those aggressive players... they dont need to be told to tackle hard!!

if its off-field discipline .. as joe has said... be harsher in your team talks, interviews etc.

try and keep the same lineup as much as possible... play tighter more direct football and it all helps to ease any players concerns

I read somewhere on here some time ago that hard tackling should be assigned to aggressive players who also have a high tackling attribute.

Archived