SI: please stand up!!!

I have a huge problem with my copy of fm 2010, i have posted a lot of topic, but nothing of you have gave me a reason for why my fm2010 copy doesn't work!!!! "array access out of bound" is my error, and i have:

1) disactivate the sound;

2) update java to the last version;

3) setting 3d in low quality;

4) setted my game mode to "windowed"

but i have not solved the problem...if i try to save the game, or to import the tactics, the error screen on my monitor. I have paid my copy of fm2010 very expensive, and i would have a minimal support!

Excuse me for the expression, but i love this game, and this year i have a lot of problem...:(

I get this same error when playing, after about 20 clicks it continues with the game and nothing comes about it. This has only happened with the recent patch or soundpack. I havent narrowed it down due to the fact it doesnt stop me from playing. Have you added anything new?

no..i have only installed the game, and the patch...nothing else...

Please take time to read the forums before posting same topic. SI posted that there are some lose ends(which are still causing crashes to some consumers) that are fixing it in next patch and didn't make cut in this hotfix, due to sheer amount of data that they needed to go through.

Please take time to read the forums before posting same topic. SI posted that there are some lose ends(which are still causing crashes to some consumers) that are fixing it in next patch and didn't make cut in this hotfix, due to sheer amount of data that they needed to go through.

you have reason...but can you understand my disease, because i spent a lot of money to play this fantastic game, and i wouldn't find error or crash...however i trust i SI and i'm waiting for the next patch..i hope it will solve my problems...:thup:

now...i have disinstalled the game and i have deleted all the folder of fm2010 from this folder of my mac:

library/preferences –

library/application support –

library/caches –

library/documentation –

after i have reinstalled the game (without everything patch) and now it seems working...

tomorrow i try to install the new patch, to see if there are problems or not...

thanks to all for the support..however i'm waiting for the new patch...

libreria/contextual menu items.

my game stopped working after using a user league and updating it I deleted my save kept getting errors gallore could not start a new game. Due to I deleted the old league and FM just hated it

Un-stalled and re installed did not solve this.

Cleared any registry traces when unstalling it a second time did trace found there was stuff in

C:\Documents and Settings\******\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

stars denetote user login

There was residual stuff settings as it was my setting setting was the problem it was still stuck thinking the old game was live. I believe in my case the three save rolling thing.

Anyway I completely Deleted everything in here. When you install it means you have to redue user settings but this worked for me stopped my issue.

It turns the game into a complete new install I dont know why this dont delete I even found previous versions in this folder obviously Sports Interactive folder section right back to 2007.

I dont know why there is an issue 2010 but I think this might be your area of culprit especially settings or cache.

Have you installed other than default I have mine on F drive.

my game stopped working after using a user league and updating it I deleted my save kept getting errors gallore could not start a new game. Due to I deleted the old league and FM just hated it

Un-stalled and re installed did not solve this.

Cleared any registry traces when unstalling it a second time did trace found there was stuff in

C:\Documents and Settings\******\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

stars denetote user login

There was residual stuff settings as it was my setting setting was the problem it was still stuck thinking the old game was live. I believe in my case the three save rolling thing.

Anyway I completely Deleted everything in here. When you install it means you have to redue user settings but this worked for me stopped my issue.

It turns the game into a complete new install I dont know why this dont delete I even found previous versions in this folder obviously Sports Interactive folder section right back to 2007.

I dont know why there is an issue 2010 but I think this might be your area of culprit especially settings or cache.

Have you installed other than default I have mine on F drive.

This is the exact same thing that happened to me, I also had 2 Sports Interactive folders in my My Documents folder. I still havent worked out how that happened, since it should impossible to have 2 folders with the same name!

This is the exact same thing that happened to me, I also had 2 Sports Interactive folders in my My Documents folder. I still havent worked out how that happened, since it should impossible to have 2 folders with the same name!

it could have done a copy which is unusual but backed it up or one was DEmo as the demo ones look the same but windows folders can hide Demo wording.

The thing is when we desputed about DRM I was told FM completely uninstalls this proves it dont. I dont know any software yet which cleans registry my docu folder everything leaves junk.

I dont know any other way to delete old unwanted leagues ingame Ive been going into the folders.

You just get issues like I got as the game just get stuck. You cant set new games well it let you until you try save it or continue another as the game looking for the user league you deleted. Even if you try running another game or try new game you get all away then get access out of bounds when try to save.

Like I said not sure this is the three save or because you deleted a league you dont wish to have anymore and the game remembering it.

Archived