loved the game untill..

i got a player from a young age, developed him and then when i tryed to get him back off loan to stuttgart he was back at the clue yet i cant use him and still his name is blue. its completely made me not want to play.

there's a thread in the bugs forum about this issue, may be worthwhile having a look there and seeing if they want you to upload your save so they can take a look...

I've seen a couple of posts with your problem, so it's probably going to be fixed in the next patch .. probably .. since they don't allow much discussion about it i'm kind of anxious to read the change list.

Theres nothing stopping people discussing anything to do with FM or the patch, don't know where you got this idea from?! The threads that are (rightly) closed are ones ranting, or ones asking when the patch will be out...

• Administrators

Yeah the thread mentioned is here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=163824

Basically we could really do with a save before the loan offer is made that 'sticks' the player at the wrong club. If anyone has one, please upload it to the FTP and post in that thread. Many thanks.

until i saw that tactics are almost useless when compared to team moral and player stats. i can win almost every game evne if i use a retarted tactic

until i saw almost every AI team scoring goal on 1st 7 minutes and on their 1st chance, and i gets better if you try to reload that match because they will do it again.

until i saw that tactics are almost useless when compared to team moral and player stats. i can win almost every game evne if i use a retarted tactic

until i saw almost every AI team scoring goal on 1st 7 minutes and on their 1st chance, and i gets better if you try to reload that match because they will do it again.

lol... just LOL wrong thread for a cry

Archived