What Database?

What database does everybody use?

I ask this because I hate when I play a game and then I find that there are loads of players missing. I usually select Championship upwards, then the top teams from Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Holland & Scotland.

I want to select the same database as most of you guys so that I can relate. I notice that many young players I do not have on mine as a result of my insignificant database.

So could someone please tell me what to do with it? Would select top league players from all clubs in europe be good? Too much? not enough?

I know it all depends on what I want but I want to have the same as the vast majority of you lot and have most/all the young players. Thanks :)

Yeah but what do most of you guys use?

I have a decent computer, 4gb ram & a decent prossessor :)

I can run 31 leagues and a large database with that amount of ram and I have a 2.33ghz core2duo processor.

I run all major European leagues except Russia (why?), Brazil, Argentina and the two Souths Africa and Korea, large database. My computer is 24.ghz quad core processsor and 3gb ram. It took 2 days to get to start of 2nd season, but subtract at least half a day for internet and that would be closer to actual playing time.

5 leagues playable (England, France, Italy, Holland, Spain), 5 nations all players loaded (depends on who I fancy, usually Russia, Poland, Germany, USA, etc etc). Run no leagues on view only. This sets up a 1 star performance spec, but to me it runs fine with no delays.

Archived