Assistant Managers

I think it depends on what you want the assistant to do. I get mine to do the press conferences and team talks and he has high stats in the folllowing areas.

Judging ability\potential

Discipline

Man Management

Tactical

Motivatiing

I always go for Judging Ability/Potential first, because I want to be able to trust in his assessment of the players I have. Then I look at motivating, because I want him to do the team talks. I also look at man management. Don't really care for his tactical coaching/tactical knowledge, because I never follow his tactical advice, but if you do, I would guess that would be something to look at too.

'Man management', 'Judging Player Ability/Potential', 'Motivating' and 'Tactical Knowledge' are essential IMO.

'Determination', 'Adaptability' and 'Working With Youngster' would be good to have too. Any coaching stats are a bonus.

This

Like if a Ass man has a poor JPA then you shouldn't rely on anything he says regarding player assessments or dont let him near a team talk if he has poor motivating skills, be weary of his media handling style. If he's volatile then it wouldnt be best letting him do a interview on the back of a bad defeat or if something controversial has happened.

Knowing when and where you can trust your assistant without worry is most important

Archived