Surely He's Not That Good.....

Oh Come On... 2-0 Loss to Sunderland

35 Shots

16 On Target

They had 8 Shots

Edin Dzeko, Oscar Cardozo, Stevan Jovetic, Frank Lampard, Yoann Gourcuff, David Silva....

Surely Craig Gordon is not that good lol

I know the feeling it sux, but that's how it is.

most goalies that play me have ratings of 7.5 and higher, I create that many chances, but can't score them all...

I know the feeling it sux, but that's how it is.

most goalies that play me have ratings of 7.5 and higher, I create that many chances, but can't score them all...

haha story of our FM lives... Keepers just bring their A game to our particular matches then will concede 3 goals to burnley next...

Errr...sure you don't mean Portsmouth? Southampton are in League One. Or maybe you've already been relegated twice ;)

Err....No..... i'm in 2013 as Chelsea so relegation is not an option there.....so southampton are there ...oh and also portsmouth are still in the Prem....So...:D back

ok here is a thought, what are the quality of said chances? are they tame shots from distance, in which case on target is irrelevant if it is a tame effort at the keeper - not saying thats how it is, just giving something to think about

ok here is a thought, what are the quality of said chances? are they tame shots from distance, in which case on target is irrelevant if it is a tame effort at the keeper - not saying thats how it is, just giving something to think about

haha!...calm down it was only for one match its not like im eternally angry at the whole game...

Craig Gordon played out his skin in that match and I had alot of efforts so thought it would be fun to post something on the matter

You know i was actually on the opposite end of one of those games in fm 09. I was playing agaisnt man utd at Old Trafford as Liverpool and i started my backup keeper Gianluca Curci because he had reacted well to my pre-match press conference and listed as one of his strengths was that he enjoyed the big matches.

So i picked him to start and he was man of the match in a 0-0 draw, my team was woeful and barely created anything whilst man utd dominated and had shot after shot denied.

haha!...calm down it was only for one match its not like im eternally angry at the whole game...

Craig Gordon played out his skin in that match and I had alot of efforts so thought it would be fun to post something on the matter

He was only giving you a suggestion as to why your team wasted all your chances.:)

Archived